Sunday, June 24, 2012

Class Summary

This has been an enjoyable experience for me. I cannot believe how much I have learned in such a short time. My world of assistive technology has been opened up. I know that I can learn much more on this topic, but I think this course has changed the way I think and will do things in the future. I have been able to think about the children I teach and come up with ideas that would certainly improve their performance. I know that this school year has come to a close, but I know with certainty, that I will encounter similar children throughout my career. I feel much more prepared to  incorporate assistive technology in my everyday teaching practice for all children.

This course has helped feed my need for learning and has given me one more thing to aspire to. I now have plans for my classes in the future. I want to have iPads and iPods in use to broaden and extend children's learning on a daily basis. I have so many ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment